Posts Tagged Lua
MySQL Workbench provides DBAs and developers an integrated tools environment for:
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator)
There are numerous MySQL Workbench plugin to export the MySQL schema into Propel, one is found here. This plugin export the schema into Propel xml schema.
For a symfony users, in the Wiki, has a plugin which based on the previous one.
My work extends the symfony one, with added features:
- Export as Symfony Propel New Schema
- Allow to sort the result by the tablename
- Integrated changes from version 0.5 of PropelExport.grt.lua
- Added support for YEAR field type
- New 1.05: Added mapping for BLOB, MEDIUMBLOB, and LONGBLOB column
- New 1.05: Fixed handling of multi columns foreign keys
Version 1.05 (Dec 17, 2010): symfony_propel_schema.grt.lua
Version 1.04: symfony_propel_schema_export.grt.lua