Posts Tagged RichText
DRtfTree is a port of NRtfTree which can be found at https://github.com/sgolivernet/nrtftree.
The main usage of DRtfTree:
- Loading and processing an existing rich text document and extract the plain text only portion.
- Perform rich text operation such as: creating paragraph, inserting an image and then generate the resulting rich text.
- Creating a mail-merge-like document is possibly, combined with a dataset and a code to iterate the data using ReplaceText and ReplaceTextEx method.
Difference between NRtfTree:
- Introduce new white space node type to preserve the original rich text document loaded.
- ReplaceTextEx can replace text which is scattered across nodes.
- Rtf document with measurement unit support (native, mm, cm, inch, pixel).
The source code of DRtfTree can be fetched from Github.